Posts tagged: Consciousness
i havent had time to watch the whole thing yet, but the parts i have watched are very interesting and discuss many ideas ive been researching in many different areas for some time now…
Crystals are MAGICAL!
Spirit Science Guide to Crystals! - http://www.mediafire.com/?d71xzb2zq5mzrc0
at about 4mins in i had a little mini epiphany and started tearing up and laughing ^______^
We must abandon completely the notion of blaming the past for any kind of situation we’re in and reverse our thinking and see that the past always flows back form the present. That now is the creative point of life. So you see its like the idea of forgiving somebody, you change the meaning of the past by doing that…Also watch the flow of music. The melody as its expressed is changed by notes that come later. Just as the meaning of a sentence…you wait till later to find out what the sentence means…The present is always changing the past.
i have called this video ‘Robert Anton Wilson On The Acceleration To 2012’ because his Jumping Jesus Phenomenon was about an acceleration in knowledge that seems to be heading towards a critical point then, and R.A.W himself said in an interview:
"I get about as far as 2012 in my future projections, then I can’t imagine beyond that. So much is going to change by then."
Asked ‘What do you see coming along up to 2012’, he answered:
"In Leary’s terms, I think about one-third of the West now understands the neuro-somatic circuit, and some techniques for activating it. I think that’s going to reach fifty to fifty-one percent pretty soon - and that will be a major cultural change. I think more and more understanding of the neuro-genetic and meta-programming circuits are coming along.
It’s very obvious that quantum physics, parapsychology and all the work they’re doing attaching brain scanners to Yogis and Zen masters means we’re going to learn a great deal about the non-local quantum circuit. I think the history of mysticism has been sort of like a bunch of firecrackers with two or three going off every century. With the LSD revolution it became two or three every month and now it’s moving up to two or three every week. I see a real acceleration in consciousness, just like in technology. “
i love this idea
Omega Point is a term coined by the French Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881–1955) to describe a maximum level of complexity and consciousness towards which he believed the universe was evolving.
In this theory, developed by Teilhard in The Future of Man (1950), the universe is constantly developing towards higher levels of material complexity and consciousness, a theory of evolution that Teilhard called the Law of Complexity/Consciousness. For Teilhard, the universe can only move in the direction of more complexity and consciousness if it is being drawn by a supreme point of complexity and consciousness. Thus Teilhard postulates the Omega Point as this supreme point of complexity and consciousness, which in his view is the actual cause for the universe to grow in complexity and consciousness. In other words, the Omega Point exists as supremely complex and conscious, transcendent and independent of the evolving universe. Teilhard argued that the Omega Point resembles the Christian Logos, namely Christ, who draws all things into himself, who in the words of the Nicene Creed, is “God from God”, “Light from Light”, “True God from true God,” and “through him all things were made.”Five attributes of the Omega Point
Teilhard de Chardin’s The Phenomenon of Man states that the Omega Point must possess the following five attributes. It is:
- Already existing.
- Only thus can the rise of the universe towards higher stages of consciousness be explained.
- Personal – an intellectual being and not an abstract idea.
- The increasing complexity of matter has not only led to higher forms of consciousness, but accordingly to more personalization, of which human beings are the highest attained form in the known universe. They are completely individualized, free centers of operation. It is in this way that man is said to be made in the image of God, who is the highest form of personality. Teilhard expressly stated that in the Omega Point, when the universe becomes One, human persons will not be suppressed, but super-personalized. Personality will be infinitely enriched. This is because the Omega Point unites creation, and the more it unites, the increasing complexity of the universe aids in higher levels of consciousness. Thus, as God creates, the universe evolves towards higher forms of complexity, consciousness, and finally with humans, personality, because God, who is drawing the universe towards Him, is a person.
- The Omega Point cannot be the result of the universe’s final complex stage of itself on consciousness. Instead, the Omega Point must exist even before the universe’s evolution, because the Omega Point is responsible for the rise of the universe towards more complexity, consciousness and personality. Which essentially means that the Omega Point is outside the framework in which the universe rises, because it is by the attraction of the Omega Point that the universe evolves towards Him.
- That is, free from the limitations of space (nonlocality) and time (atemporality).
- That is attainable and imperative; it must happen and cannot be undone.